By Paulette Cohn Parade @paulette49
More by Paulette
In another of the biggest marriages of the season, 50 partners out of each and every state in america, plus partners from Washington, D.C. And Puerto Rico stated their “I Dos” nearby the Bethesda Fountain in Central Park in new york for TLC’s future state Yes into the Dress: America 10-part series, that will begin airing in January 2020.
Other familiar faces included bridal designer Hayley Paige, whom took from the role of America’s bridesmaid and centered on styling the brides the afternoon associated with wedding; she additionally custom-designed bridal veils for the day that is big.
Additionally, readily available ended up being The Cake Boss’ Buddy Valastro, whom created and hand delivered one of is own unique confectionary creations: a wedding dessert fit for the 104 newlyweds!
He had been accompanied by Lilliana Vazquez, television style and personality specialist, and Joe Zee, recognized fashion stylist & journalist, whom served as announcers and commentators since the brides debuted their gowns in their walk down that aisle.
“We are beyond excited to enhance this franchise that is beloved provide superfans in the united states the opportunity to be an integral part of the largest and a lot of buzzworthy wedding event of the season, ” claims Howard Lee, President and General Manager for TLC.
Each bride received an all-expenses compensated day at NYC; a shopping that is private at the world-renowned wedding beauty hair hair salon, Kleinfeld Bridal, where these were gifted a marriage gown froma curated selection, carefully chosen with the aid of a Kleinfeld consultant; a TLC-hosted pre-wedding reception; and an exceptional, team wedding.
After is really a complete variety of the partners showcased in TLC’s state Yes to your Dress: America:
- Connecticut: Stephanie Loeb & Brent Martyniuk of brand new Haven
- Delaware: Joanna Wicks & Steven Talmo of brand new Castle
- District of Columbia: Jackie Chiao & Daniel Caley of Washington, D.C.
- Maine: Brittany Dalrymple & Benjamin Brown of Eliot
- Maryland: Bethany Tognocchi & Julie Lyst of Gaithersburg
- Massachusetts: Casey Bellis & RJ Riddinger of Templeton
- Brand brand New Hampshire: Leishlany (Lany) Bonilla & Michael Melendez of Nashua
- Nj: Gabriella Campisi & Anthony Naso of Toms River
- Nyc: LoAles Cruz & Jordan Mercado associated with the Bronx
- Pennsylvania: Cassandra Foley & Kellen Matthews-Thompson of Philadelphia
- Rhode Island: Nikole Moutinho & Erivan (Branco) Dos Santos of Harrisville
- Vermont: Emily Pilgrim & James Fisher of Burlington
- Alabama: Kimberly Bailey & Dan McClellan of Birmingham
- Arkansas: Shannon Hudson & Johan den Toom of Rogers
- Flor (Photo credit: Trae Patton for TLC)
- Arizona: Lindsey Stegemoller & Benjamin Murphy of Phoenix
- Brand Brand Brand New Mexico: Lauren Boyes & Chad Drummond of Roswell
- Oklahoma: Jaeden Cotton & Betty Blake of Oklahoma City
- Texas: Helecia Williams & Nick Walker of Houston
- Illinois: Kristina Burke & Tom Derrig of Joliet
- Indiana: Sidney Fisher & Connor Vanover of the latest Paris
- Iowa: Allison Boyer & Avery Jacobs of Burlington
- Kansas: Cat Wurtz & Bradley Mills of Riley
- Michigan: Lacy Galas & Miles Joyce of Rockford
- Minnesota: Brittany Wenzel & Phil Reyerson of Minneapolis
- Missouri: Jenn Halaz & Steve Coticchio of St. Louis
- Nebraska: Erika Schwanke & Joshua Belle of Los Angeles Vista
- North Dakota: Roxy Familia-Veras & Jacob Friesz of Mandan
- Ohio: Raquel Flanigan & Julius Brown of Toledo
- Southern Dakota: Heidi Kronaizl & Austin Bushong of Brookings
- Wisconsin: Emmy Seidling & David Adams of Brand New Richmond
- Alaska: Jenni Sottile & Luke Bell of Eagle River
- California: Sky Pelham & Doug Le of Orange
- Colorado: Sammie Jo Woodard & Andy Bleiler of Basalt
- Hawaii: Rebecca Smith & Sean Ianno of Honolulu
- Idaho: Miranda Folk & Masin Hawkins of Post Falls
- Montana: Maggie Green & Curtis see this here Amos, Jr. Of Bozeman
- Nevada: Jessica Wood & Christian Brady of Las Vegas, Nevada
- Oregon: Annelise Moss & Kevin Bretthauer of Hillsboro
- Utah: Jesse Coleman & Kristopher James of Draper
- Washington: Lena de Guzman & Geoffrey Kraabel of Pullman
- Wyoming: Kelsey Padilla & Brian Robles of Gillette
- Susan Palacios & Carlos Pagan of Ponce
Through the faces that are famous the all-American brides, state Yes towards the Dress: America guarantees to supply most of the glitz, glamour and gowns that fans came to love.